Vortech 4GE118-020 Cog Drive Upgrade Assembly, 50mm x 75T/32T Cog
Non-slip supercharger drive for racing applications. Replaces standard Vortech 10-rib supercharger drive and tensioner on existing systems. Compatible with existing 2010 Camaro Vortech supercharger system components.
* Hard anodized billet aluminum supercharger pulley (choice of 30, 32 or 34 tooth)
* 75 tooth hard anodized billet aluminum crank pulley
* Gates Powergrip GT2 belt, 50mm wide x 1600mm long (2A042-161)
* Manual belt tensioner assembly featuring a hard anodized billet aluminum idler with dual bearings
* All necessary mounting hardware
Optional and Replacement Pulleys
* 2A032-028: 28T supercharger pulley
* 2A032-030: 30T supercharger pulley
* 2A032-032: 32T supercharger pulley
* 2A032-034: 34T supercharger pulley
* 4MA018-070: 70T x 2.5” wide crank pulley
* 4MA018-075: 75T x 2.5” wide crank pulley (included in upgrade assemblies)
* 4MA018-080: 80T x 2.5” wide crank pulley
Belt / Pulley Fit Guide
Crank(80T) S/C(28T) Belt(1600mm)
Crank(75T) S/C(34T) Belt(1600mm)
Crank(75T) S/C(32T) Belt(1600mm)
Crank(75T) S/C(30T) Belt(1600mm)
Crank(75T) S/C(28T) Belt(1584mm, non-Vortech part)
Crank(70T) S/C(34T) Belt(1584mm, non-Vortech part)
Custom Tuning Required
Custom ECM programming and fuel / ignition system upgrades will be required when changing the supercharger drive pulley to any size other than what was originally supplied in the complete supercharger kit.
Heavy-Duty Supercharger Required
This upgrade is only intended to be used with HEAVY DUTY (H/D) Vortech supercharger units. Pairing of this system with any non-H/D supercharger will likely cause supercharger unit failure.
Pulley Removal May Void Warranty
Supercharger pulley removal may reduce or void the supercharger unit warranty.
Pulley Diameter Changes
Careful size selection is mandatory for proper engine and supercharger longevity. Contact the Vortech Tech Line for assistance with impeller speed calculations if necessary.
Maxflow Mondo or BV57 Bypass Valve Required
A Vortech Maxflow Mondo or BV57 compressor bypass valve is required for applications exceeding 12 psig.