Features and Benefits:
- Provides extraordinary brightness with 1,100 lumens and a wide beam pattern that lights your entire area
- Ten-Tap programming gives user choice of three modes
- Optimized electronics provides thermal management and regulated intensity
- Solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout the battery life
- Gasket sealed, glass lens with anti-reflective coating
New technology allows us to put 1,100 lumens in the palm of your hands. The ProTac HL 3 provides extraordinary brightness in a wide beam pattern that lights your entire area. C4® LED technology is impervious to shock and has a 50,000 hour lifetime. Features TEN-TAP® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high. High for maximum illumination: 1,100 lumens; 36,000 candela; runs 1.5 hours. Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 35 lumens; 1,200 candela; runs 36 hours. Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 1.5 hours. Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation. Optimized electronics provides thermal management and regulated intensity. Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction. Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down. Removable pocket clip. O-ring sealed glass lens. IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1 meter impact resistance tested. Includes three 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster.