Features and Benefits:
- Two precision-ground cast iron tables have positive stops at 90° and 45° for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles; allows belt sander to be used vertically, horizontally or anywhere in-between
- EXCLUSIVE dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Tracking adjustment knob with quick-lock handle keeps belt on track during use
The JET JSG-6DC Sander combines a 12" disc and a 6" x 48" belt to provide raw industrial 1.5 HP sanding power. The exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep the belt on track while tackling any tough application. The sander boasts both a quick release belt tension lever and a quick lock dust cover for the disc. The built in handle allows for easy portability around the workshop while the included stand saves room on your workbench.
Not available for sale in Canada.
Repair only up to 90 days
California Residents – Prop. 65: