Features and Benefits:
- Tests compression on all major model vehicle platforms, domestic and foreign with gasoline engines, including motorcycles, mini engines, snowmobiles, outboard motors, and more
- Features new patent pending Ford Triton engine compression adapter that fits both the M16 spark plug port and the new, redesigned M12 spark plug port
- Quick coupler connection on gauge assembly for fast and easy changing of hose and adapter assemblies
- 68mm gauge has dual scale dial with ranges from 0-300 PSI and 0-21 Bar
- Gauge maintains highest compression test reading and resets to zero with a push button release valve
Adapters can be used on either flat or tapered spark plug hole seats. Set includes: 24" hose assembly with quick coupler; new patent pending M12 x M16 short thread solid adapter for compression testing where spark plug holes are deeply recessed M14 hose adapter with short thread; M14 hose adapter with long thread; M10 adapter with short thread; M14 adapter extension; Separate small engine tester (TU-21) with M14 x M18 threads and gauge with dual scale dial ranging from 0-200 PSI and 0-14 bar); Instruction and labeling that clearly identifies each product. Snap fit blow molded case or convenient storage.