Features and Benefits:
- The DF-FBS20 Angled Finger Sander gives you more contact area on the work surface compared to a straight arm finger sander
- A specially designed arm, position at the perfect angle, allows for more and clearance and the finger sander to lay flatter against the surface. The result is a more complete sanding and smoother surface
- A light compact design and adjustable speed motor gives the technician more control
- A 9â€, 229mm length arm helps it get into deeper, hard to reach areas
- A removable arm guide allows the user to sand a specific distance from edges, angles and corners. The arm rotates 360Âº to allow access into tight areas, and to fold the tool in half for storing
ANGLED ARM - Flatter and smoother surfaces with less imperfections. ARM ROTATES- 360 degree of articulation allows for the best approach in tight spaces and tool storage in smaller areas. SPEED CONTROL- Allows you to adjust the RPM according to the job.